What I Wore Today, 5/15-16

May 16, 2010


Tomorrow marks the last day of finals for me, so this weekend I focused a little less on my appearance (not that I usually put much thought into it) and opted for the tried and true blue OCBD and beige chinos; an American uniform of sorts if there ever was one. Since the weather's finally warming up, I've started wearing my Superga more often; they're perfect for wearing sockless and require hardly any breaking in before they feel like an extension of your feet.


6 comments:

Unknown

what's the ocbd, du?

Nicolas Lazaro

J.Crew vintage oddly enough. One of the first ones I ever bought.

Anonymous

Blue in Green chinos?

Nicolas Lazaro

Yep, pretty much all I wear these days.

nakedundermyclothes

great look

amardeep s.

Cheaaa, got you on that Superga tip.

Post a Comment