WAYWT: Pop Up Flea Weekend

Dec 5, 2011

So the annual Pop Up Flea was this past weekend, and it was undeniably the best yet. A ton of great brands showed their wares, new and old, and as always I got to hang out with friends and fellow bloggers I don't see too often. After a great night out with friends on Saturday night, I ended up crashing on my friend's couch, so to repay him for his hospitality, I modeled some Engineered Garments jackets he's selling (along with his internet famous bracelets) on his web shop. While we were shooting I figured it was an opportune moment to show you all what I wore this weekend, breakdown is below:

Engineered Garments Wool Stripe Irving Jacket

Engineered Garments Pea Jacket

My weekend kit; Arc'teryx Veilance Field Jacket, Run of the Mill Cutaway Oxford, Rugby Vintage Chino University Pant, J.Press Fair Isle Socks, Alden Single Monk Strap

0 comments:

Post a Comment