Gitman Brothers Vintage F/W ’10 Pre-orders at Roden Gray

Jul 23, 2010

Roden Gray is now accepting pre-orders in the form of a 50% deposit for the Gitman Brothers Vintage F/W ’10 collection. I know it's kind of cliche to say so, seeing as they're everyone's favorite, but Gitman Vtg. really is a quality shirtmaker and my go-to for classic OCBDs. Personally, I'm thinking about preordering the red chambray since I've been looking for one in a non-workwear pattern. Their new antique oxfords are pretty interesting as well; I'm assuming they just overdye the fabric and give it a vintage wash. Regardless of the process, the antique oxford in purple looks great. I still need to get a decent blue OCBD, and I was telling James of The Mod Revival the other day that I don't even own a bengal stripe shirt... so it looks like I have my shirt collecting cut out for me this season.


0 comments:

Post a Comment