Hickoree's Holiday Goods

Dec 4, 2010

Hickoree's Hard Goods is one of my favorite online/pop-up shops. Most of what they carry are either heritage or heritage-inspired pieces, but their selection of products is unlike any other shop I've come across. Everything has a sort of vintage, lived-in feel without actually being vintage or lived-in (except for the vintage stuff), as well as some very unique features that make them worth being stocked. As their shop expands and adds new items, I'm always being made aware of stuff I've always wanted but never knew I wanted. I'm not sure if I'm too old for a Christmas list but if anyone asks me what I want for the holidays, I'll probably name something from Hickoree's and I can guarantee at least one item from their store will make it into each of my family members' stockings this year. Below are some of my favorite items of the season, or gifts I wouldn't mind receiving this year; click through each image for the product page which includes descriptions on what makes each item special.

N70-002 plaid flannel twill scarf from the Hill-Side, $80
Tombow 8900 pencils 12-pack, $19
Blue cow soap, $6
Crew neck pocket t-shirt 2-pack in heather grey from Velva Sheen, $70
Brown leather bi-fold wallet from Maxx & Unicorn, $80 (out of stock)
Tweed crew socks in black heather from Two Feet Ahead, $8
"Velskoen" handmade shoes in red by Herbert Schier, $140
Hand made ginger syrup by Morris Kitchen, $13 (out of stock)
Grafter's jacket in charcoal by Folk, $270
Hickoree's custom canvas mason bag with leather bottom by Heritage Leather Co. (coming soon)

1 comments:

Luis Valdizon

I love their product shots. They are so well lit and consistent. You just have to admire them. Thanks for putting together this list of great items.

Post a Comment