Ter et Bantine Fall/Winter 2011 Runway Video

Aug 2, 2011

I'll be the first to admit I don't know much about womenswear, but having spent my fair share of time gazing at women both on the street and on street style blogs, I'm captivated by what Ter et Bantine have presented in their Fall/Winter 2011 collection. Ter et Bantine is an Italian fashion label that has been headed by Bologna-born Manuela Arcari for nearly 20 years with a focus on casual refinement. The look for the most part is minimal and conservative, but what I love most about their latest Fall/Winter collection is that there are so many original designs mostly experimenting with shapes, cuts, and silhouettes while most labels have been focusing primarily on color, texture, and proportion this season. Ter et Bantine is doing their own thing exclusive of many of the current trends in womenswear, and are making a statement in doing so. And that's what makes this collection one of my favorites for the upcoming season. I can only hope that some pieces will make their way onto the streets of New York this fall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment